Looking for something?

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fluttershy Cupcakes

I'm sorry, I don't have a lot of pictures for this one. But I'll give you the recipe anyways so you can make these cupcakes. If you want to, or not, either way's okay.

You're going to need:
1 package yellow cake mix
2/3 cup oil (or whatever your cake mix calls for)
4 eggs (again, whatever the cake mix calls for)
zest of one lemon
1 pint whipping cream
1/4 cup sugar
2 tsp vanilla
1/4 cup diced strawberries

Mix the cake mix according to the package directions.
Stir in the lemon zest. You can add more or less so that it's just right for you.
Pour the batter into a cupcake pan and cook according to package directions.

When the cupcakes come out and while they're cooling, you can make strawberry whipped cream.
With an electric mixer, mix together the whipping cream, sugar, and vanilla, until it makes stiff peaks.
Fold in the strawberries.

Spoon the whipped cream on top of the cupcakes. The cream needs to be kept cold, so you might want to store it in the fridge until you're ready to serve the cupcakes. I mean, if that's okay with you.

The frosting does look pinker than that. I'm sorry, I had to take this with my cell phone camera. I really wish I could have gotten better pictures for you. I'm sorry.

I hope you like the cupcakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment